Pueblo

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Guildlines for Sellers

I don't take every listing I'm asked to take. I interview sellers and they can interview me as well. Here are my guidelines:

My interview will include the following questions.

Why are you selling?
When I list your house today and find a buyer tomorrow, that wants to close in 30 days and take possession, where will you go?
Will your house be in "showing condition" at all times?
If I call you tomorrow and tell you a Realtor is coming by in 15 minutes will the house be ready?
Can you leave with 15 minutes notice so the Realtor and his Buyer can take their time and look at the house?

Then I have to address the things I don't do.

I don't do open houses.
I don't run ads in the newspaper.
I probably will not be the one that brings the Buyer into your house.
I don't answer my phone after 8 pm.
No, i'm not cheap.
Then to make their day, I will tell them what I will do.
I promise to call you constantly.
I promise to answer my phone, personally, when you call or return your call within 1 hour.
I promise to do everything I can to get your home sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home